Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Expensive Meal

He's at it again.

Trouble has now developed a taste for fine jewelry.

Literally.

The first snack was one of a very expensive set of earrings. Baby blue turquoise and opal set in silver. The ear piece appears to have been swallowed. The dangle is mangled.

These were my favorite earrings.

The yesterday he made a meal of an Irish bauble, a shamrock in glass.

I caught him chewing the chain. Before he swallowed THAT.

Brat!

Now he's pressed against my leg, licking my wrist. Giving me those soul-fully adoring doggy-eyes.

This has got to stop.

I may have to change his name in self-defense.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...