Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update on my Injuries

The pain is down, I can walk inside without a cane and I'm back to work - all good signs.

The swelling - well that's still an issue, I can't wear a shoe. More than half my foot is green and black, the broken toe is purple.

Scary thought, I may not be able to wear 'real' shoes for a long time. There is more damage to the arches that I realized. The front arch is flat and the side arch is half it's old height. I tried to wear a slipper this morning, that did not work.

The horses all call to me. Oppie has come over to the car a couple of times.

I'm getting really frustrated. I want to be healed all ready.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...