Sunday, July 26, 2009

Character Shopping - er - Building

My laptop died today. While I've been trying to pull my novels off of it (snark) I've had time on my hands.

I've got another character for Novel #3.

I've had my antagonist - a female politician, perky, plotting and Palen-esque.

Today I've got my Male Lead. Leo, an overgrown tomcat from norther Michigan. He rides a Harley Screaming Eagle, flies colors (USMC, American flag, and a slogan "Jesus hates a pussy"), chews Bic pens and needs knee replacement surgery.

His first line will be: "My fraking luck, three tours in Iraq and I get nailed by a broad on a cell phone!"

I like this guy already.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...