Sunday, August 2, 2009

Little Kitty Love Gifts

Okay, that was sarcastic.

It was a feline love gift.

If you have cats, you know that they have a strange way of saying "I love you." Sometimes it's with little dead mice, or a bird.

But I don't have 'normal' cats. I've got Cookie and Lucky.

Lucky takes swats at the rooster and the hens, then downs full grown doves to feed her kittens. She's a tiny little cat, only about 5 pounds.

This particular 'gift' appeared to be from Cookie.

It was a full grown rat, about a pound and a half. There wasn't a mark on it. I don't know how they do it. A rat that size has to put up a fight like a small dog.

Fortunately my husband picked it up and disposed of it.

I don't want those horrible things in my house.

It's time to buy poison.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...