Friday, May 27, 2011

Vacation Catch-up Blues

There is only 1 bad thing about going on vacation - catching up when you get back.

I'm sure we've had more than 40 days and 40 nights of rain. Everything is sodden - even the horse stalls. Especially the horse stalls!

The herd of brats has taken to checking their stalls to see the condition before they go inside. They wouldn't even come in the other night during a storm because the stalls were still wet. Their stalls wouldn't be nearly as wet if they didn't pee soon as they walk in.

I've put rubber matting down for the old mare - which she doesn't like. But it is the only way to keep her stall even partially dry.

I have put in an official complaint to Mother Nature about the rain. It is supposed to go to New Mexico - they haven't had any rain in nearly 230 days!

Somehow - I don't think my complaint will help.

HAPPY CLIMATE CHANGE EVERYONE!

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...