Saturday, March 17, 2012

Badlands' Rescue - FREE April 12th

In the spirit of the Fighting Irish - I'm offering the story of Ellie O'Grady, retired Army Captain on a rescue mission. She needs her ex-husband, Daniel "Grady" O'Grady to get her to the Badlands' mesa where their son's plane crashed. There's a blizzard coming, time is running out.

Ellie is the kind of woman who isn't afraid to put her ex-husband into an icy horse-trough to get his co-operation.

She's got her secrets, though, and Air Force Captain Evan Smith expects her to keep them.

The thing is, can she keep the two alpha-males from killing each other long enough to rescue the survivors?

I must admit this was a lot of fun to write. I laughed at Ellie's predicament, I hope you do, too.

Badlands' Rescue Amazon USA

Badlands' Rescue Amazon UK

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...