Tuesday, December 31, 2013

COLD! COLD! COLD!


This photo has nothing to do with the renovation, but it's really, really cute!

Today was below freezing, I had the southern door to the barn open to catch the sun. It kinda helped warm up the barn, as long as I was standing in the sun. The hens loved the fact they could scratch around in the straw and sunbathe in Chicken World.

The pallets are really hard to pull apart. It's takes at least a half-hour to get a board and maybe 1 minute to put it up, so I'm not making a whole lot of progress at any one time. However, it's steady progress, the interior looks a lot better.

I need more pallets.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...