Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Gone Forever! (Thank you, God!)



Finally, after two years of sitting idle - the White Elephant is gone.

While the identical twin of this bike was a lot of fun, this one has been nothing but a chrome-plated money pit.

I'm glad it's gone...taking all the assorted junk with it.

Now I have room in the shed to store stuff.

I hope the people who bought it enjoy it as much as we enjoyed the first one.

Good riddence!


The Honda is gone now, too. I used the money to pay off the storage unit it was supposed to be stored in. Grrrrr...even sold the ordeal continues. 

I hate motorcycles, they've brought endless chaos into my life.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...