Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Newbie's Guide to Publishing: Tend Your Garden

A Newbie's Guide to Publishing: Tend Your Garden: Your ebooks function much like a garden.  One rare occassions, a plant will thrive with little help from you. Others may whither and ...

This is so true! I've been guilty of neglecting my books in favor of taking care of my family...which isn't a bad thing in itself.

But with 'The Emissary - Horsewomen of the Zombie Apocalypse' just nominated for the e-Festival of Words, I need to get on it.

Sometimes the Universe sends you what you need to hear when you are ready to hear it. Not very often, but sometimes.

No comments:

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...