Saturday, October 22, 2016

Bleak Outlook = Writer's Block


The deeper I follow this election - the less I'm able to write.

It's not just my Horsewomen of the Zombie Apocalypse series. It's this blog, which I have attempted to write many times, and even Facebook posts.

My depression is intellectual, not physical.

I've been talking more to certain family members, the ones I know share my view of the current situation, but I'm not willing to reach out to friends who might be on the other side.

I'm not the only one, I'm sure.

2 comments:

J.A. Beard said...

Well, it's over, one way or another, soon enough. I'd expect some lightening of stuff simply from reversion to the mean if anything else.

K. A. Jordan said...

I expect a heck of a lot of backtracking on his part as he finds out how the Office of President is different from anything he ever imagined.

The Enthropy in Travel

Oh the pretty cabins! Pretty, pretty cabins! I'm gonna travel to a national forest and stay in a pretty cabin with all the fun things a ...